My Favorite Things of Fall


Fall has always been and probably always will be my favorite time of year. The leaves change color, the air gets crisp, and life just feels super warm and cozy! But it isn't just the weather that makes fall so wonderful. There are so many things that come with fall that just add so much enjoyment to life. So here are a few of my favorite things that come along with this wonderful time of  year!



Along with fall always comes my birthday! This year I turned 22 (insert Taylor Swift lyrics here). My roommates are super awesome and made me breakfast and bought me doughnuts before I had to go to class in the morning. I also went to Park City with my family to ride the Alpine Slide. If you haven't done it I highly recommend it! Especially in the fall! You get to see all the leaves changing, the weather is super nice, and smell of Autumn is wonderful.



Being a student in the fall is super fun! Sure...it means that classes start again and you have to start and you have to start studying. But it also brings a ton of fun! You get to make new friends, see old ones, and start making fun new memories. One of my favorite things are the free concerts on campus. You get to go rock out to amazing local bands and often times famous bands and forget about that essay that is due at midnight....haha! My favorite band from Utah is Foreign Figures. You should definitely check out their website and listen to their amazing songs! 


Caramel apples are always perfect for fall. My favorite is the pumpkin pie apple from Rocky Mountain Chocolate Factory. If you haven't had one you should go get one after you finish reading this post!! They are simply too good to not have.



And of course...you can't forget college football! There is nothing like going to a game, eating football food, and losing your voice from yelling at the referees. 

What are your favorite things about fall? Leave them in the comments below.





No comments