Autumn Candles








September is in full swing and with that means Autumn is finally here! Autumn is definitely my most favorite time of the year. It means sweaters, leaves changing colors, hot chocolate, cozy nights by the fire and..... Bath & Body Works Candles! Sure, they have candles all year round, but my favorite scents are always the ones in their Fall line.

Their three wick candles are fabulous and burn pretty nicely and equally. But if you are like me and have a very small budget (#CollegeProblems) you can't afford to spend $22 on a candle. So I bought the mini candles for only $4.50 each!  They work just as good. 

My favorite scents would have to be Autumn and Leaves. They are simply how I would describe the aura of Fall. Leaves has a little more spicy scent to it than Autumn but is just as good! The other scents that I purchased were Sweater Weather and Pumpkin Apple. You can't have Fall without sweaters, pumpkins and apples. 

The reason I love these candles is because they can make a room feel warm and welcoming as the weather is getting colder. I like to snuggle up with a book and just the the Autumn smells fill up my room and bring in happy vibes. Pair it with a hot mug of hot chocolate and I won't be moving for the next couple of hours.

Honestly...if I could afford it I would have bought all of the scents that are in their Fall line. They are all just that good!

What are your favorite candles and Fall scents? Comment below!





1 comment

  1. Leaves is my all time favorite! I have it burning now! When I smelled the Autumn one this year, i wasn't feeling it for some reason :( I really enjoyed the Pumpkin Apple though. I wasn't sure I would like that combo but it's good! I had a coupon where I could get a 3 wick for $5!!! So I got Leaves! I love fall candles!

    ReplyDelete