A Pirate's Life For Me







This past weekend I had a super fun chance to go sailing for the first time. My friend Kyle invited me to go to Utah Lake and try our hand at sailing our own boat. I was super excited when we were the ones who ended up with the pirate sail. I just wanted to sing "Hoist the Colors" all day long.

We got to go sailing by contacting this guy names Jim Daniels. He owns the boats and rents them out for a really cheap price. There are always 2 people to a boat and he lets you go out and just figure it out. It was super fun! The only bad thing was that we kept getting stuck in the mud and would have to paddle our way back into the deeper waters. But it really was one of the funnest things I have done in a really long time.

If you are interested in going sailing you can contact Jim by email or phone at:
jwdfamily3@gmail.com
Cell/Text 801-636-1803

You can have 4-40 people in a group for sailing. 

He also gives you a really good spiritual thought about sailing and the gospel. It is super cool. He is so nice and super awesome! I would totally recommend going if you have a few hours on a Saturday morning or something!

What things do you like to do at the lake?






No comments