Small Vacation / I'll be back





I started this blog as a trial run for me to see if I would enjoy blogging about beauty and health and life. And I have fallen in love with it! But sadly, I have to leave the world of blogging for the next 19 months as I go to Taiwan to do service for my church. I will only be allowed to use the internet to communicate with my friends and family and will not be able to continue this blog while I am there. But because I have loved doing this so much, I will definitely be starting this blog back up when I get back. So here are some fun pictures that from my final vacation with my mom before I leave. 

We had such a blast! We went to a place called Zermatt in Heber Utah. Zermatt is decorated in the theme of Europe. They have a french pastry shop, an Irish pub restaurant, and beautiful German decorating. They even have a cool carousel and an amazing spa.

Right across from Zermatt is a beautiful little place called the Homestead. It has always been one of our favorite places to visit! There is horseback riding, swimming in craters, golf, delicious food and so much more. It is such a beautiful place to relax at and step away from the world. 

For more information here are the websites for both places:
http://www.zermattresort.com
http://www.homesteadresort.com

Please stick around, I'll be back on here first thing in 2015! I can't wait to share some of my pictures and adventures from Taiwan with you all when I get back. In the mean time... I'd love to hear of your favorite little places to go to when you need to get away and relax.

No comments