A Small Summer Jewelry Haul!

A few weeks ago I decided that it was time for me to clean out my jewelry drawer and get rid of the jewelry that I no longer wear or want. I was surprised to see that I still had a lot of jewelry from my elementary and jr. high years. I found things from frayed friendship bracelets to beaded word necklaces and decided that it was time to get rid of it. As someone smart once said "out with the old and in with the new".

After taking a small inventory of the jewelry I decided to keep, I realized that I had a lot of necklaces but only a few rings and bracelets. So I decided that it was time for me to go and get some great summer bling! So I went to my two favorite places to buy jewelry (H&M and Forever 21) and this is what I got.





The first 2 set of bangles that I purchased are from Forever 21. I chose the first set because I loved how simple they were. The plain gold and gray are perfect for just throwing them on and dressing up you look a little bit. They can go with pretty much everything. And they were only $4.80 which was a total plus! The second set I purchased from Forever 21 cost $8.80. I was absolutely love at first sight. I love the white and black and thought they looked a little more chic and will go well with more dressier outfits. I got the last set of bangles for $5.95 at H&M. I really liked this set because they have a different pattern than the normal bangle. I love the arrows and they look fabulous will all sorts of outfits.




I bought the gold rings in a set from Forever 21. They cost $5.80 and are probably my favorite of all the rings I got. The square-ish one can face any direction on your finger so you have the choice as to what angle you want the ring to show from. The next ring I got was $3.80 and is also from Forever 21. I got it in a smaller size because I thought it looked really cool on my pinky. I love the look of the split down the front. It adds a different aspect to your outfits than simple silver rings normally do. The last ring I got is from H&M and cost $6.95. I really love the the turquoise stone and have nothing else like it and thought that it would make a great addition to my small collection of jewelry.


The last thing I got is this mirror from Forever 21 which cost $2.80. I just thought that it was really cute with the gold triangle pattern and would be a great mirror to throw in my bag when I needed to do some touchups during the day.

The reason I chose to go to these two stores for my jewelry hunt was mainly because of the prices and styles. I have always been a huge fan of the designs of both Forever 21 and H&M and will probably continue to purchase the majority of my accessories there.

No comments