NAKED by Urban Decay




The Naked palette by Urban Decay has gotten a lot of attention in the world of cosmetics. It has been raved about in countless blogs, YouTube videos and even on Pinterest. This week I finally got my hands on the palette and I have fallen in love with it! I found it at Ulta for $50. The price seems to be about the same where ever the product is carried. I have also seen it at Sephora and online.

The Naked palette provides you with twelve beautiful colors of eyeshadow that can be combined in countless ways to make your eyes standout and look amazing. The colors range from soft nudes and pinks to daring black and gray. Two of them are very matte, while the rest have a pretty, subtle shimmer. It is really great for your everyday look and is also a really good palette for creating smokey eyes for a night out.

The color comes on easily without using a lot of shadow. This pallet seems like it is going to last a really long time. 



When you buy the palette it also includes Urban Decay Eyeshadow Primer Potion. This product works so well. My eyeshadow didn't smudge or crease and it lasted all day. It is super easy to apply and feels really light on your skin.

All in all, after using this palette for a week I understand exactly why people have loved this product and have raved about it at every chance they get. I would totally tell anyone ad everyone that this product is worth the money.

Urban Decay has come out with a second Naked palette that I have not had the chance to try. But if it is anything like this one, I bet it's amazing.

No comments