Cinnamon Honey Water

I found this recipe on Pinterest and decided that I would try it. The description claimed that by drinking this before you went to bed and right after you woke up that you could loose weight. I have always been skeptical about these types of things and decided to try it anyway. 

To my surprise, IT ACTUALLY WORKS! This has helped flatten my stomach by cleansing my body and help getting rid of bloating. I started to notice a slight change within three days after drinking it regularly and I continue to drink it every morning and night.

Of course, this drink cannot replace the effects and results of exercising and eating right.

You start off by boiling 1 cup of water in a small pot.

While the water is boiling, put a teaspoon of cinnamon in a mug. Once the water is boiling pour it over the cinnamon (DO NOT STIR) and place the mug in the fridge to cool.


Once the water is cold or at room temperature,strain out the excess cinnamon that sits at the bottom of the mug, then add two teaspoons of honey and stir it all together.


Your drink is now ready! Drink only half of the mixture just before you go to bed. Cover the extra and place it in the fridge to save until morning. When you wake up drink the rest of your cinnamon honey water and wait at least half an hour before you eat your breakfast.

No comments