Bath & Body Spring Line




One of my favorite parts of Spring is when Bath & Body comes out with their annual Spring line. They always have such amazing scents and the packaging is super cute! And what better time to buy than when they are having their buy 3 get 3 and 2 candles for $24 sales!

The thing I love about Bath & Body products is that they really aren't that expensive and the scents are soooo good. Their candles burn evenly and last a super long time too. But my favorite products are always the body sprays and body creams. They make my skin super soft and hydrated and it stays that way all day long. Plus, the scent stays on your hands and you can smell them when you get bored in class or at work!

My favorite scents from this line are Hibiscus Guava Fresca and Seaside Pink Jasmine. I'm not a huge fan of super flowery or super fruity scents and I think these two scents really hit the middle ground to create a perfect blend of the two. I can't stop smelling them!

Here's to the coming of Spring...FINALLY!

What are your favorite scents and products at Bath & Body?
Comment below!


XOXO




No comments